Monday, May 03, 2021

“Play. Try new things - colors, surfaces, media. Keep exploring.” Artist Kaylie Ashton-Barnes

  Mainline Florida: Link to Mainline Florida

I am making more use of links: music and visual. Click on them and then you might have a second link to search. Some locations, such as YouTube generate revenue for your "free" viewing by running ads, so be patient. On occasion there is a "skip ad" button. Sometimes it will load and start when you go there, sometimes you need to click on the white arrow in the red box. Moreover, when I can, I attribute sources for photos; unfortunately, some have been passed along several times and I have no idea of the source.

I closed my Instagram page due to the political climate and to protest their political attacks on conservative voices...that’s about all I can do. 

An important note: I work on this blog for one person - ME; I love sharing it with about 60 friends, relatives, and acquaintances in the States and in Europe. 

With this in mind, I hope you enjoy the updates to my art and life as presented in this blog. IF you don't like the political stuff and don't want to receive future blogs just say so, no hard feelings. So far, only  five have taken me up on the offer. With that in mind, remember: Below the Fold below is where lies controversial stuff, if you don't want to go there, stay above.

And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, I present:

Art:

 Bouquet oil on canvas board


My first drawing using my iPad pencil. Son Greg using his laptop








Florida:






Listening:



Madrugada, from Norway I think. Give them a listen

 Lana Del Rey and Chris Isaak







Humor:



 That’s not Fort Myers folks...What the heck?



 Grown man in Colorado Springs...not a Brooks Brothers piece in his ensemble.


I find this interesting:




 dear hospital, social distance six feet or three feet? Help me figure it out.

 Chaminade grad, has since dropped 60, now Beal will have to come up with a topper (David Lee beat them both, her name is Caroline Wozniaki).


See letters around the dome? They are 2” shorter than my height...






Below The Fold-------------------------------------Or, as I have learned from your input, Preaching To The Choir vs Unbelievers Enter at your own risk:

 The bottom left and large right photos are from the parody site Babylon Bee. Funny stuff.



















No comments:

Post a Comment