Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Well, I mercifully ended an attempt to paint a palmetto at Delnor-Wiggins Pass SP from my workshop in March. Could not get it to work, after at least 8 hours and gobs of paint. Sanded it down, wiped off most of the paint, will re-use the canvas board later. First time in a long time I had to give up.

Meanwhile, trying to finish a boat scene from the same workshop.

Added four prints from my college days to Art Loupe website; these were completed in the Fall of 1972, yesterday were re-matted and framed, ready to hang. If you would like to purchase for $89 framed, numbered, and signed, let me know; they are the remaining pieces, one left except for Reclining Nude of which there are two. These are etchings, a couple have aqua tint grounds.





No comments:

Post a Comment