Monday, February 15, 2021

 

I am making more use of links: music and visual. Click on them and then you might have a second link to search. Some locations, such as YouTube generate revenue for your "free" viewing by running ads, so be patient. On occasion there is a "skip ad" button. Sometimes it will load and start when you go there, sometimes you need to click on the white arrow in the red box.

I closed my Instagram page due to the political climate and to protest their political attacks on conservative voices...that’s about all I can do. 

An important note: I work on this blog for one person - ME; I love sharing it with about 60 friends, relatives, and acquaintances in the States and in Europe. 

With this in mind, I hope you enjoy the updates to my art and life as presented in this blog. IF you don't like the political stuff and don't want to receive future blogs just say so, no hard feelings. So far, only  four have taken me up on the offer. With that in mind, remember:

Below the Fold below is where lies controversial stuff, if you don't want to go there, stay above.
And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, I present:

New Art:

 8x 10 oil of a nearby pond, started plain air

 Small 5 x 7 oil on wood, from my photo near Clayton NM

 Started plain air here at Edison Ford Gardens, on wrapped canvas

 These two are a little larger oils, started plain air at Naples Botanical Gardens - a must see if you are visiting here. 



 Yucatán Grille in Matleche, started plain air one morning.

 Another 5x 7: oil on wood I did one morning at Koreshan State Park here in Estero.

 If you are on Ft Myers Beach and look away from the gulf, there is a historical site - Mound House. This view was started looking up a small incline toward the Bay Side. Oil on wrapped canvas. It looks a lot different than the original. I think I achieved good separation of the different plantings.

 Redo from a photo I took of the Carmel Mission during my last visit to Pebble Beach golf course. 8 x 10 on canvas panel.


Florida:

Two photos of the Peace River near Punta Gorda; my next blog will feature the tour of the Gardens/Sculpture site and more of the Eco-Tour up the river. 


 Walking around nearby Lakes Park one afternoon while Linda was getting treatment. 


  

 Just driving down Gladious Rd one morning. 


Humor:



Rare photo of Keith Richards (Rolling Stones) holding Betty White.





Travel:
Christmas to New Year’s trip to Colorado, had a great time with the boys; cold. Flew over the Mississippi delta on the way. Also, from 38,000 ft saw the confluence of planets.




 

 Garden of the Gods mid-Afternoon



 Down the street form Greg’s place








Below The Fold-------------------------------------Or, as I have learned from your input, Preaching To The Choir vs Unbelievers Enter at your own risk:


I’ll catch up next blog....






Remember That there are many more blogs in the archives section

No comments:

Post a Comment