Tuesday, June 14, 2022

“It’s like a ghost is writing a song like that (Like A Rolling Stone). It gives you the song and goes away.” Bob Dylan

  Mainline Florida: Link to Mainline Florida


I am making more use of links, music and visual. Click on them and then you might have a second link to search. Some locations, such as YouTube generate revenue for your "free" viewing by running ads, so be patient. On occasion there is a "skip ad" button. Sometimes it will load and start when you go there, sometimes you need to click on the white arrow in the red box.

I hope you enjoy the updates to my art and life as presented in this blog. IF you don't like the political stuff and don't want to receive future blogs just say so, no hard feelings. So far, only five have taken me up on the offer. With that in mind, remember: BELOW THE FOLD is where (most) of the controversial stuff is placed. Sometimes stuff is a hybrid, say humor and political. Nevertheless, I do this blog for me, it clears my mind and then I do it to share stuff I think is interesting, fun, needed to be considered, etc. I like, also, the feedback I receive, either on a specific article or the concept in general. Right now there are about 70 of you who receive this directly. Claude

ART:
I’ve met the ghost, yet you have to wrestle the piece of art away…after all, its yours.

New paintings, I have 7 others in process:
5 x 5” oil on wrapped canvas; Mudd chapel at Jesuit White House retreat center.






5 x 7” oils on canvas of local park.




Joined drawing group using model. We meet on Sundays and Thursdays:







Photographs from around the yard:










No comments:

Post a Comment