Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Mary says we need to pray for peace in our own hearts. Only then can we pray for peace within our own families and communities. Finally, we can pray together for peace in the entire world. Because you see Our Lady says that when we try to pray for peace in the world, not having peace in our hearts, that prayer is not very strong.

  Mainline Florida: Link to Mainline Florida


I am making more use of links, music and visual. Click on them and then you might have a second link to search. Some locations, such as YouTube generate revenue for your "free" viewing by running ads, so be patient. On occasion there is a "skip ad" button. Sometimes it will load and start when you go there, sometimes you need to click on the white arrow in the red box.

I hope you enjoy the updates to my art and life as presented in this blog. IF you don't like the political stuff and don't want to receive future blogs just say so, no hard feelings. So far, only five have taken me up on the offer. With that in mind, remember: BELOW THE FOLD is where (most) of the controversial stuff is placed. Sometimes stuff is a hybrid, say humor and political. Nevertheless, I do this blog for me, it clears my mind and then I do it to share stuff I think is interesting, fun, needed to be considered, etc. I like, also, the feedback I receive, either on a specific article or the concept in general. Right now there are about 70 of you who receive this directly. Claude

ART:

 Number 4 in my car series: 14 x 11” oil on wrapped panel; Ford Shelby Mustang GT500.

Lakes Park scene, 10 x 8” oil on wood panel.


OTHER’S ART:

   An art colleague has a piece in an international show. She travels between Key West and STL. Pretty good gig.


   
I just wanted to show you how an artist translates a piece of real estate into a work of art, in his style.


FLORIDA:

A Way too early walk around the block...

   Moon hanging around


   A view of Fort Myers from Gulf Coast Medical Center looking toward Sanibel and the beaches. 


LISTENING:



Link to I’ve Got You Under My Skin

Same song but live on ABC

******************************************

One night on The Late Show, Johnny Carson hosted Bobby Fischer after he became the world champion. I started the video and couldn’t turn it off. BF brilliant mind, JC master of the interview...got what he wanted but entertained at the same time. Oh yea, remember when he could sneak a puff off to the side. And Ed interjected briefly but right on time. 

Link to the 18 minute segment

*****************************************

Do you know Bobby Caldwell? Interesting backstory, here is one of my favorites

Link to recording

Fun update/history from WSJ

   



HUMOR:

Poor Dr Idiot...soon he won’t be the highest paid federal employee...


  See, I’ve been correct all 95 years of my life...No Ride, No Death ...Bob Marley



   

Above is a link to Babylon Bee link to more and more governors are moving to Florida to escape their own COVID policies😳

Similar humor on that same day:


I FOUND THIS STUFF INTERESTING:



  






Boomer Warning

From WSJ

 Cognitive impearmunt
   Well, last blog when I covered the book on the filming of Breakfast At Tiffany’s I meant to include this 
So, into what percentage does this fall? I had to type part of the sentence because I kept hitting caps lock instead of “a” 😬

****************************************


















BELOW THE FOLD: WARNING:











Whoops, well typical for her; Biden rubbing off on being a goofy VP. She’s learning from a pro...

He is horrible
 



No comments:

Post a Comment