Friday, June 16, 2017

a new media today

Fun Day: attempt a new media today, drew my favorite orange fish in ink, then used for the first time watercolor pencils to color and accent. It was a fun drawing, 10 x 8" on 65 lb paper. Sold immediately. Maybe I can do a series of fish or a related Florida theme using the same technique . 


Reading: 7 Keys Of Great Painting, and a study of Winslow Homer's New England surrounding and the influence of the coast, as well as the Florida waters in his subject matter.

Listening: I continue to transcribe my LPs on to disc so I can sell by LP collection, which will total of about 300 albums, some played only 2 or 3 times so they are in great condition, for the most part. I am about 30% through. So today it is The Byrds Greatest Hits Vol II; Good Vibrations - The Beach Boys GH Vol II; and Super Jazz - Al Hirt & Pete Fountain. Tomorrow scheduled is Doobie Brothers - The Captain and Me, Toulouse Street, and Living' On The Fault Line; Eric Gale - Multiplication, and two Boston LPs. 

Artwork: added an element into my abstract Beige which could be really effective, can't wait to see more, and if that works, will add something to Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment