Monday, June 26, 2017

Update finish and sign Useppa Mooring: Worked on the landscape this weekend, diminished and signed it.

I would like to sell this one for $95.00 without frame. If you are interested contact me for shipping.

Took it easy this weekend after painting our pool cage. There were rusty bolts and stains I could not remove. 6 hours. Whew! Saturday I was able to attend a half day retreat about an hour north of here on the Myakka River at the Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Retreat Center. The order that runs it has a parish in Alton, IL so I get to talk about the STL region with them. Here is a photo from a walkway:

This week I hope to work on three canvases I started months ago, two abstracts in progress and then draft a couple of new ideas on to canvas. Oh yes, I forgot, also working on a still life sort of, sea shells laying on the sand. 

Listening to discs I recorded over the past couple of years, homemade, but that I lost when they wiped my Apple last month. Apple only backs up in the cloud items purchased through them, apparently. Will know better next time I have to go through that process. It reminded me how much I liked The Dave Clark Five, The Four Tops - Reach Out is still great, Paul Revere and The Raiders, Toad The The Wet Sprocket - All I Feel, love it; Porcupine Tree, Younger Brother, Vince Gill - You and You Alone...

Firming up my plans to visit Denver, KC, COMO, STL in September. 


No comments:

Post a Comment