Thursday, January 05, 2023

Special Edition: Christmas Cruise 2022

  Mainline Florida: Link to Mainline Florida


I am making more use of links, music and visual. Click on them and then you might have a second link to search. Some locations, such as YouTube generate revenue for your "free" viewing by running ads, so be patient. On occasion there is a "skip ad" button. Sometimes it will load and start when you go there, sometimes you need to click on the white arrow in the red box.

I hope you enjoy the updates to my art and life as presented in this blog. IF you don't like the political stuff and don't want to receive future blogs just say so, no hard feelings. So far, only five have taken me up on the offer. With that in mind, remember: BELOW THE FOLD is where (most) of the controversial stuff is placed. Sometimes stuff is a hybrid, say humor and political. Nevertheless, I do this blog for me, it clears my mind and then I do it to share stuff I think is interesting, fun, needed to be considered, etc. I like, also, the feedback I receive, either on a specific article or the concept in general. Right now there are about 70 of you who receive this directly. Claude

December 23 - 30 with my son Greg.

Itiniary:
Leaving Ft Lauderdale on Holland America’s Nieu Amsterdam Friday afternoon, 12/23



Travel companion

 On board    San Juan


Half Moon Cay (pr “key”)



Dec 24 Christmas Eve: At sea

Christmas Day: Dominican Republic, Amber Cove, Tour of Puerto Plata

  
 


December 26: San Juan, Puerto Rico, Tour of Old and New San Juan

Old San Juan is an island, similar to Manhattan Island is to New York City.

Views of the port during the stay 


Castillo San Felipe de Moro and cemetery Santa Maria Magdalena 

Scenes at the Fort, cemetery, a church with the Nativity Scene


Beach and sports complex Balneario del Escambron

Scenes of the beach and the Old Town center plaza




Dec 27: Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, US VI


 

Snorkel with the Turtles, 42’ sail, out about three miles to Buck Island


Dec 28: at sea



Dec 29: Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas, Beach and Eco Tour



 On board, quartet missing the piano player😬




Finish line 7:15 AM Friday 

 Port Everglades, Ft Lauderdale
And home by 9:35 Dec 30, 2022


ARTSY:

 Father and son.
  Sunset



 Tired father



Along the citadel above the cemetery in San Juan












HUMOR:

 It took me three days to figure out I was in violation of some toilet rule on board, I was peeing into this thing😅

 From Babylon Bee


Greg had a nightmare of a trip to Ft Myers, almost missed the trip, 40 hours in two airports, etc. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment